Go Danica

The Official Danica Patrick Fan Site

Call me crazy, but I don't see Danica's future in doubt as this guy does

http://dalyplanet.blogspot.com/2012/06/oh-no-daddy.html

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you are equating Danica being in their commercial to how much they are supporting her and I think that is incorrect. They are just diversifying their approach (which is just good business)... I almost see them using Danica in more of a 'Where's Danica' concept in the commercials. Thus keeping the connection but not making her a focal point. 

Well, given your racing wisdom, Becky, I will assume you're right, unless or until proven otherwise.

This is an old thread but maybe accurately titled for this news. Per Danicas social media sites,  Godaddy filmed a new commercial with Danica last week but also with Tony Stewart & her CC in it apparently to air in a few weeks. However--Godaddy apparently doesn't respect Danica by herself anymore to sell their product as she did for yrs under Parsons the founder as now under this his new CEO Irving & management at Godaddy now, SHR apparently has convinced Godaddy to use some of them also in the commercial. Rumors suggest SHR is planning ahead to keep Godaddy with SHR after Danica is gone so they have a good sponsor for the team as this sponsor IS a team sponsor & NOT just Danicas personal sponsor anymore as we've seen Godaddy on Tony Stewarts car & uniform so this was planned at the signing of Danica with SHR apparently?.  That's too bad but if Danica cant see this happening then as fans we cant do anything about it anyway but wish her well so Only time will tell but giving Danica this lousy old CC tells me SHR doesn't care that much either--too bad.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Items

Action Racing Collectibles Danica Patrick 201...

Danica Patrick and the No. 10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS will run a full- time schedule in t [More]

Price: $64.95

Chase Authentics Danica Patrick 2013 Driver S...

Nothing makes the days go by faster than the anticipation for some fast-paced NASCAR actio [More]

Price: $24.95

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Blog Posts

phoenix

Posted by perry morales on March 8, 2014 at 12:00pm

Gilles Pepin

Posted by Gilles Pepin on February 26, 2014 at 2:42pm — 1 Comment

Danica as a Vegas Showgirl !!

Posted by Tony Powell on December 11, 2013 at 1:24am — 1 Comment

Forum

Atlanta - 2014 3 Replies

Started by DanicaFans in Danica - Race Discussion 2014. Last reply by Stickerbush 2 hours ago.

Bristol - Summer 2014 48 Replies

Started by DanicaFans in Danica - Race Discussion 2014. Last reply by DanicaFans 3 hours ago.

2015 - Silly Season 17 Replies

Started by Becky in NASCAR Sprint Cup. Last reply by Becky 10 hours ago.

Michigan - Summer 2014 56 Replies

Started by DanicaFans in Danica - Race Discussion 2014. Last reply by Becky Aug 21.

© 2014   Created by Reggie.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service