Go Danica

The Official Danica Patrick Fan Site

Talk about it here.

Views: 916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think she was definitely in line for a top 20 and with a few breaks much more. Ricky had nothing for her until Allgaier decided to become a bowling pin out there...

Over the first year of their Sprint Cup career plus two races this year, Ricky seems to catch every break while Danica gets caught in every thing possible and always ends up with the most damage. Looking at that loop data...Ricky ends up 18th (highest position all race was 17th) and his average running position was 25th.  So he ends up 7 spots better than his average running position in the race while Danica ends up 6 positions worse than her average running position (which was affected by running 1/2 the race damaged). Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair. 

But I like her thought process...maybe they are saving all their luck up for one awesome day. :) Although, she is due for a few years of breaks...

Damon said:

Yesterday's loop data stats, good to see Danica at +20 in pass differential (+6 yesterday) so far through the first two races and looking at the top 20, she was ahead of Casey Mears (14th) and Ricky (18th) at the midway point of the race, plus just two spots behind Kahne (got a top 15) and 4 behind Bowyer (got a top 20).

Had she not gotten caught up with Allgaier, she gets a top 20 most likely and perhaps a top 15. I still wish Gibson decided to go for track position though on the lap 164 pit stop w/2 tires and give her a shot at being inside the top 20/racing with more trustworthy drivers and not putting her in a situation to deal with the guys in the back who treat every restart like it's a green-white-checkered, even with 4 tires.

After all, no brains trumps four tires every time

http://racing-reference.info/loopdata/2014-02/W

Please, Lisa, don't do that thing with the pencil you were talking about.  You gotta find some more outward-thrusting actions to express your dismay and anger.

Lisa Weber said:

You know what else got overlooked because of Kevin's win? Kevin's win. The mainstream articles on my end are all about cheering on Junior for coming in second. The lack of logic makes me want to jam a pencil into my eye socket.
LOL @DavidWilliams, I usually last longer than this into the season before this kind of thing drives me nuts. I think I will be keeping the wine store up the street in business.

The positive though is that it proves how pigheaded some folks are. Pigheaded means they overlook things that Danica and her crew may be able to utilize. The 10 team has shown speed right off the bat and like Tony Gibson said, their day will come.

They're too busing musing over SHR's finishes through the first 2 races, even with Harvick's win

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2014/03/03/stewart-haas...

Lisa Weber said:

You know what else got overlooked because of Kevin's win? Kevin's win. The mainstream articles on my end are all about cheering on Junior for coming in second. The lack of logic makes me want to jam a pencil into my eye socket.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Items

Action Racing Collectibles Danica Patrick 201...

Danica Patrick and the No. 10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS will run a full- time schedule in t [More]

Price: $64.95

Chase Authentics Danica Patrick 2013 Driver S...

Nothing makes the days go by faster than the anticipation for some fast-paced NASCAR actio [More]

Price: $24.95

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Blog Posts

"Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust."

Posted by Stickerbush on November 16, 2014 at 2:10pm

The Immunizing Spirit of Two Racers

Posted by Stickerbush on November 8, 2014 at 10:30am — 4 Comments

VOTE FOR DANICA

Posted by gary witzeman on November 4, 2014 at 5:31am — 1 Comment

Forum

2015 - Silly Season 57 Replies

Started by Becky in NASCAR Sprint Cup. Last reply by Becky 18 hours ago.

2014 - Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship 26 Replies

Started by Becky in NASCAR Sprint Cup. Last reply by Becky 18 hours ago.

Brant James 2014 Danica chronicles 20 Replies

Started by Damon in Danica - News Articles. Last reply by Stickerbush yesterday.

Miami - 2014 70 Replies

Started by DanicaFans in Danica - Race Discussion 2014. Last reply by Roni Johnson on Tuesday.

Danica sets up Probation Department: Making the list. 2 Replies

Started by Stickerbush in Fun Stuff. Last reply by Stickerbush on Monday.

© 2014   Created by Reggie.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service